REJUVENATE YOUR POOL
Experience the quality craft that we can guarantee. With our committed professional crew, we can transform your worn out pool into an inviting paradise.
Gunite Pool In Freeport
Looking for “Gunite Pool Resurfacing Near Me” in Nassau County, NY? Contact Precision Pools!
For more than 20 years, Precision Pools has been providing the Nassau County community with premium-quality gunite pool services. From routine gunite pool maintenance to comprehensive gunite pool repairs, we can handle all of your needs. Using the most advanced tools, state-of-the-art technologies, and proven techniques, we can ensure your gunite pool remains an oasis in your Freeport, NY backyard. If you’re looking for fast, affordable, and reliable gunite pool services near you, look no further than Precision Pools.
Signs Gunite Pool Resurfacing is an Absolute Must
Gunite pools are among the most common in-ground swimming pools in Nassau County. They’re extremely durable, highly versatile, and the design options are virtually limitless. If you own a gunite pool, there’s no doubt that you enjoy the many benefits that this feature provides. However, to ensure that you can continue getting the most out of your gunite pool, it does need to be properly maintained. Of all the different forms of gunite pool maintenance services available, resurfacing is one of the most commonly required.
A gunite pool is coated with plaster, which creates a smooth surface. Constant exposure to the elements, chemicals, imbalanced pH levels, calcium deposits, and just routine wear and tear can eventually break down the plaster surface. When the plaster on your in-ground pool starts to break down, having it resurfaced as soon as possible is imperative. If you’re experiencing any of the following, it’s time to invest in gunite pool resurfacing.
- Rough patches. If the bottom of your swimming pool feels like rough sandpaper, you’re definitely going to need to start looking for gunite pool resurfacing near you. Those rough patches not only detract from the aesthetics of the structure, but they can affect the usability of your pool, as they can literally scratch your skin. In severe cases, rough patches along the bottom and sides of your swimming pool can cause serious injuries. Resurfacing is the only way to combat those rough spots and restore the smoothness of the bottom and sides of your swimming pool.
- Peeling plaster. Bare patches on the sides and bottom of your pool and flakes floating throughout the water indicate that the plaster is starting breaking down. In order to correct peeling plaster, gunite pool resurfacing is a must. as this maintenance service removes the existing plaster and preps the surface for a new application.
- Stains. Sometimes, stains are merely cosmetic and can be wiped away; however, they can also be a sign that your pool needs to be resurfaced. If your pool is coated with stubborn stains that you just can’t seem to remove or more stains keep popping up, gunite pool resurfacing can address and correct the problem. Removing the existing surface and applying a new coat will give your Freeport, NY in-ground pool a fresh, clean look and restore its beauty.
- Cracks. Whether their shallow or deep, cracks along the bottom and sides of your swimming pool definitely call for gunite pool resurfacing. With resurfacing, the existing layer of plaster will be removed, any underlying damage in the concrete itself will be repaired, and a new protective barrier will be applied.
For the Best Gunite Pool Resurfacing Near You, Contact Precision Pools
If you’re experiencing any of the above-mentioned issues with your in-ground swimming pool, contact the company that Nassau County trusts most for all of their gunite pool needs: Precision Pools. We offer a variety of gunite pool maintenance and repair services, including gunite pool resurfacing.
Our team of professionally trained technicians will use the most advanced strategies and state-of-the-art tools to completely remove the existing plaster on your gunite pool. Once the surface has been removed, will perform a complete inspection of the walls and floors of your pool and make any necessary repairs that may be required. We’ll then apply a new coat of high-quality plaster to your swimming pool, or you can opt for premium marble dusting, which is available in a variety of colors and patterns and can be customized to suit your specific taste and style.
Once the gunite pool resurfacing process is complete, our licensed technicians will review all work with you and refill your pool so that you can jump in and start using it right away. We work quickly and efficiently, yet pay the utmost attention to detail and use revolutionary strategies to ensure complete success. When you choose us for your gunite pool resurfacing needs, you can be sure that you’ll receive durable, long-lasting results that will last for years to come.
Enhance the Beauty of Function of Your Freeport, NY Gunite Pool!
Instead of searching for “gunite pool resurfacing near me” and hoping that you’ll find a company that will offer reliable results, contact the pool experts that Nassau County has been trusting for all of their gunite pool repair and maintenance needs for more than 20 years: Precision Pools.
With our gunite pool resurfacing services, you can be sure that your in-ground pool will not only look beautiful, but it will feel beautiful, too! To learn more about our resurfacing services or to discuss any of your other gunite pool maintenance or repair needs – such as coping, plumbing, or re-tiling – give us a call at 631-714-9800 or visit http://www.precision-pools.com and submit our online contact form. At Precision Pools, we’re looking forward to turning your Freeport, NY backyard into a tropical oasis with our high-end gunite pool services.
- Learn more about Freeport, NY 11520
- Open a Freeport, NY map
- Find the Freeport, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Freeport, NY pharmacies
- View the current Freeport, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Freeport, NY public and private schools
- Freeport, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State